Thank you for your interest in THEODORA KOUTS®.
The below information outlines our (TK) terms for making appointments. In submitting an appointment request you indicate your acceptance of these terms as well as our Website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. As these terms may be modified from time to time, please read these each time you make a request.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please send an email to email@example.com and we will do our best to promptly respond to any questions you may have.
Appointments & initial consultation fee
• The initial consultation carries a non-refundable fee of $85 AUD which is payable prior to your appointment. Should you wish to place an order following your appointment, this fee will be applied towards the cost of your garment.
• Provided accurate and adequate contact details have been given, TK will be in touch within two business days of your appointment request to organise a date and time for your appointment.
• If you submit an appointment request over a weekend, on a public holiday or other scheduled closure, your request will be attended to on the next available business day.
• In the event we are unable to confirm a date and time with you for your appointment, or in the event we are fully booked or otherwise unable to accept your request, we will notify you as soon as possible.
• TK is based in Sydney, Australia. Appointments are taken in South Sydney, unless otherwise agreed.
• If you would like to cancel your appointment, you may do so at any time up until the time of your appointment without extra charge. The initial consultation fee, if already paid, will be refunded to you. To cancel your appointment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• TK accepts payment of the initial consultation fee by credit card (Mastercard and Visa only) or via direct deposit. TK agrees to pay banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to TK. All other charges relating to the payment of a consultation fee will be borne by you.
• In submitting an appointment request and subsequently attending the appointment, you represent and warrant to TK that:
– any personal details and credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete;
– you are the credit card holder or you have express authority from the card holder to use the credit card which is used to make the purchase;
– charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company;
– You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes; and
– You are over the age of 18 years. If TK suffers damages or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, TK reserves its rights to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who placed the request.
• TK relies on the information you provide when making appointments. Accordingly, TK will not be liable to you for any inconvenience or loss you may suffer as a result of you providing incorrect or inaccurate information.